Rules and Regulations:
- You must follow the instructions of the race director at all times.
- Any behavior deemed to put the race, permits, environment, or safety of yourself or others in jeopardy can result in disqualification and is at the sole discretion of the race director.
- Forward motion must be made by your own individual effort.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, or similar wheeled devices.
- No outside assistance.
- No unregistered pacers.
- Age groups are determined based on your age on race day.
- Overall and age group awards are base off of gun time.
- Bib numbers must be worn on your front.
- Timing chips must be worn on your shoe.
- Please help us to minimize litter and our clean up efforts by using the trash bins provided, and discarding items only within 50′ of the aid stations.
- Clothing or items left or discarded on course will be donated to charity. Please discard these items within 50′ of the aid stations.
Are only permitted at the following events:
- Labor of Love at Lovell Canyon 50 Miler, 50K, Marathon, 1/2, 10K, and 5K
- Red, White, & Bling
- Once in a Blue Moon
- Twilight Lake Las Vegas
- Deja Vu
Due to insurance reasons, dogs are not allowed to run alongside participants on course during the event. Dogs are allowed to “spectate” if they are on a short leash.